Monday, November 9, 2009

I know . . .

I know . . . I am incredibly behind in my blogging once again. I was reminded by a friend in Oregon that Maejae is 4 months old and I don't have any new pictures of her on my blog. I was going to update that today during the girl's nap-time but got distracted.

Can you guess what I got distracted with???

http://workitmom.com/bloggers/affordableluxuries/files/2009/02/prokect-runway-sewing-machine.jpg

Yes, my friends! I am a sucker for my sewing machine. It somehow seems more fun to me than sitting at the computer. For instance - I made Natalie a "Super Natalie" cape with a big "N" on it today. I gave it to her after her nap-time and she has been running around the house yelling:
"Super Natalie . . . to the rescue."

Now why would I blog when I could spend my time doing things that make my kids happy? Oh yeah . . . someday they won't be little kids anymore. And someday, I'll want to look back on my blogs and journals and remember what life was like with my girls.

So, I guess I am trying to say that I will get around to posting blogs sooner rather than later. For now, hold tight my Oregon friends (and Mom and Sis) . . . blogs will be coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment