Saturday, November 6, 2010

It’s that time . . .

Happy Birthday Nathan!

image * I told Nathan to smile a while back, and this is what I got.  One of the many reasons I love him . . . he makes me laugh!

Today is Nathan’s 29th Birthday.

Right now he is out with the missionaries.

Today he will be working on a website to help us make money.

Then he’ll spend a lot of time with us, and some friends.

Tomorrow he will be waking up early to let me sleep in.

Monday he will be back in the clinic, working like a good student.

Multiple times this week, he will turn to me, make me laugh, and run away.

In about 1/2 hour, he will make my children laugh.

Before each day is over, he will remind me (once again) why I’m special.

And Forever and Always, He will be MY husband.

He will be the one I get to love!

And I will try my best to make him laugh, and smile, and feel special.

Cause that’s what life’s all about!

Happy Birthday Nathan.

You’re the best Hubby and Daddy we could ever ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment