Wednesday, February 23, 2011
What's new? Not much . . .
1) It's gorgeous here in Arizona, so we're spending a lot of time at the parks, library, riding bikes, and jumping on the trampoline.
2) We have been enjoying the fresh fruit here in Arizona, and the girls like making juice with it. I just eat lemons with salt on them like candy now. Not so good for my teeth, but oh so yummy!
3) Daddy and the girls have been enjoying ice cream every couple nights. And, Daddy has been sharing oreos and milk with me while we read in bed at night. So, basically, our poor daddy is getting lots of treats!
4) We got to see my mom on a layover flight she had a couple weeks ago. It was so fun to have lunch with her and watch her play with the girls.
5) We have been baking - a lot. Cupcakes, cakes, cookies, banana bread, etc.
6) I finally got all my papers submitted to complete my screwed up adoption. Hopefully everything gets accepted so we can move on in life. It has been quite stressful and time-consuming for both Nathan and I.
* And that's basically it. We haven't been up to a whole lot because we spend so much time playing in the backyard or at the parks. Or, we go to friend's houses to play and have dinner. We were sick for a little bit too. But, so far, 2011 has been great, and we're having fun! (Although Natalie says summer needs to hurry up and get here so she can go swimming every single day.)
Posted by Jenn at 8:38 PM