Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Finally got a Blogspot!!!

I finally decided to join the Blogspot community and create one of these for myself. Of course, I ran into some technical difficulties right away and had to consult Lisa on how to get a background. I'm sure I will figure this out eventually, but for now, my page is not going to look very pretty, won't have too many extras, and might even be a little boring to read. But, I hope that sooner or later my blog will be as cool as I want it to be . . . or at least a little closer to being cool. I have a list of about 10 posts that I need to write in order to keep my family updated on our lives here in Arizona. My mom keeps saying she wants pictures, so I gotta work on that too. Goodness sakes, I'm gonna be busy with this thing!

3 comments: