Monday, January 26, 2009

Nathan Gets Accepted to Medical School for Podiatry

After applying to many schools, flying all over for interviews, and praying that something comes of his hard work, Nathan was accepted to Medical School at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona. It comes as a small shock to me - knowing that we will be moving to Arizona's desert and leaving Oregon.

I should have known this was coming. Nathan went to his interview at Midwestern University and had another one scheduled in Ohio. After interviewing at Midwestern, Nathan came home and told me he was going to go to that school. He loved the area, the warm weather, the campus, the fact that the labs on campus were new, etc. He told me, "I am going to cancel my interview in Ohio. I'm pretty sure we'll be going to Midwestern and that is where I want to go." I quickly supported him in this decision, but was a little worried.


Midwestern University
Glendale, AZ

However, a few days later, we received a letter from Midwestern University welcoming Nathan to their graduating class of 2012. I couldn't believe it! Sometimes Nathan just knows what he is supposed to be doing with his life and his faith in the Lord is amazing. So . . . Arizona it is for the family, and Podiatry school for Nathan. We are quite excited for this new adventure, and will be moving this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment