Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Portland Trip Part II - Mom/Jason

The last half of our trip to Portland was spent with Grandma (My Mom), Mike, my Brother Jason, and my soon to be sis-in-law Lisa. We thought we'd make a Birthday Trip out of our weekend, so we headed to the Beaches in Oregon! Oh how I love and miss the beach!!!

We started our trip exploring the Ocean and letting Natalie run around in the sand. Can you tell who is visiting from Arizona?!?! I look even more prego than I really was at the time, but at least I was warm. Natalie was so cute all bundled up as well . . .

I absolutely LOVE this pic of Natalie sticking out her tongue!



I think walking on these rocks was one of Natalie's favorite parts of the beach. She took grandma almost all the way out to the end, and back. Aren't they so cute together :)

After exploring the beach, we took some time to get a few pictures of us all enjoying ourselves.

That's the gang there! Lisa, Jason, Mike, Grandma, and of course, Natalie. Can you tell Natalie is having so much fun! She was so happy and excited to play at the beach.

Me and my Baby Girl!!

That night we all stayed at a hotel in Tillamook. Of course we took a trip to the Tillamook Cheese Factory and got lots of squeaky cheese! Yummy!!! Grandma decided to spoil Natalie and got her some Chocolate milk . . . now her favorite drink of choice. Oh that girl - She is like her Grandma in so many ways!

After a good nights rest, we got up bright and early and headed to Ghirabaldi for some crabbing! I LOVE crabbing, and miss being able to go during the Spring months in Oregon. But, we had a wonderful time, and Natalie loved the boat ride!
Lisa's totally AWESOME crab hat!


This was Natalie's first time seeing live crab

We caught 4 keepers and enjoyed the delicious Crab Dinner that my Mom made us!

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment