Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Girls Night Out



Ashley, Jenn, Pam, Kristen, Jillian

I have some awesome friends, whose husbands are all in medical school with Nathan. Sometimes, when the going gets tough, we like to have a girls night out. And, because it was Ashley's birthday, we had the perfect excuse to go bowling!



This is Pam after her first strike (possibly in her entire life). Then, she got another strike. She was so excited she had to text her hubby and tell him. Pam thought she was gonna win, but as you can see, I creeped my way in and stole the lead! We all got a good laugh at that.

Seriously - I am so blessed to have these girls in my life. Medical school would be tough without a strong support group, and we are always there for each other. We are each other's "Arizona Family"!

1 comment:

  1. Umm... excuse me... WHO had a good laugh?!? Because I did not!!! I'm still bitter! : )

    ReplyDelete