Monday, July 11, 2011

Cour d’Alene

Nathan’s best friend lives in Cour d’Alene, so we took some time to go visit him and his wife.  Riley and Nathan have been friends since about seventh grade, and he was one the groomsmen at our wedding.  We all love Riley and his wife, Leanne, but wish they lived closer!  Natalie calls him Uncle Riley – so maybe someday we’ll have to move to Cour d’Alene.  It is beautiful there.

IMG_7898  IMG_7902

The water was cold, but I enjoyed putting my feet in.  Leanne and I had a fun time watching some crazy guys jumping off the rocks into the water.  I think I would have been too cold to swim back to the rocks, but they didn’t seem to mind.

IMG_7891  IMG_7922

Do you see how beautiful it is here?  I loved it!

IMG_7924

IMG_7934  IMG_7909

No comments:

Post a Comment