Thursday, August 23, 2012

Disneyland

When I found out that Nathan would be attending medical school, I decided I wanted to save up and take him on a wonderful cruise for graduation.  However, I ran into some immigration crap and couldn’t leave the country.  So, we did the next best thing we could think of and went to Disneyland!  It was Nathan’s first time, and the first time for all of our children.  We had a blast, and were so glad Grandma decided to join us.  It helped having an extra hand with the kiddos and the kids had so much fun!  Nathan and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary while we were there by going on some adult rides (Tower of Terror, Indiana Jones, etc).  Still so in love with my Prince Charming!!  And maybe I’ll get to surprise him with a cruise sometime in our lives Smile

*Sidenote: When will I stop feeling like a newlywed and as if our lives are flying by?  I feel like Nathan and I just got married, but then I see the fact that we finished school, had 3 kids, and have moved all the way to Iowa.  Then I don’t know what to believe!  Times goes by faster the older I get . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment