Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Sister

I just love my sister!  She’s one of the strongest, most amazing women I know, and I have loved living within a days drive from her.  But now that we have moved to Iowa, I miss her.  It’s been 2 months since I last saw her, and I’m going through withdrawals! 

On our way to Iowa, we had to stop in and visit my sissy.  The cousins all had a wonderful time playing together, and we celebrated all the summer birthdays (Russ, Shelly, Maejae, Gavin, Austin, Parker).  Poor Natalie was the only kid without a summer birthday, but she did get a prize so she wasn’t too upset!

My sister’s husband is part of the K-9 unit for his district.  That means that Gavin has a cop car just like his Daddy, and the kids all loved going for rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment